Striking City & Ocean Vista from Two Bedroom Apartment
Enviably positioned on the 12th floor of the Golden Gate building in Surfers Paradise with
Main Beach to the North, this Two Bedroom Apartment presents a desirable lifestyle only a
short distance from surf beaches, cafes, restaurants and shopping centres.
Boasting spectacular panoramic views across the city skyline out to the glistening ocean,
this magnificent apartment features a spacious balcony which is perfect for soaking in the
stunning water views, whilst enjoying your morning coffee and watching the sunrise.
Having been transformed into a contemporary space, the apartment’s interior is a
culmination of striking open plan design, filled with an abundance of natural light in the
living and dining area, connecting to the covered balcony through sliding glass doors.
Designed for luxury, the stunning kitchen features stainless steel appliances, tiled
splashback and ample bench space and overhead storage. In the master, built-in wardrobes
and a well-appointed ensuite allows for convenience. From here you’ll enjoy more city
views, which can be further appreciated at night as twinkling lights illuminate the buildings.
When it comes to location you’ll have everything you need close by, with little reason to
venture too far from the apartment. Make the most of an array of eateries, supermarkets, boutique stores and an endless stretch of sandy coastline. You’ll be within close proximity to
the Gold Coast Highway and M1 where you can explore the rest of this stunning region.
Property Features Include:
● City skyline and ocean views from balcony and living area
● Two large bedrooms with ensuite off master bedroom
● Contemporary kitchen with dishwasher and servery
● Tiled expansive living areas opening onto undercover balcony
● Second guest bathroom with ample cupboard space
● Well appointed laundry with additional storage
● Building facilities include a lagoon pool and spa with tropical grounds
● Shared barbecue entertaining facilities with tennis courts
● Surf beach is only 100 meters away and easy access to light rail and bus stops.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no
warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not
rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by
inspection or otherwise