Lifestyle townhouse in tropical surrounds
Nestled in a leafy and beautifully maintained complex with a suite of resort style facilities, you’ll find this three bedroom townhouse simply charming.
Three large bedrooms with an ensuite off the master, along with the luxury of a private balcony, offers house-like proportions. Neutral tones throughout the home, with air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout offers comfortable living.
Outdoors, the lush gardens are ideal for entertaining, bordered by tropical foliage and fully fenced for your privacy, delivering everything you need in this Runaway Bay home. The wooden entertaining deck is the perfect spot to relax with drink in hand or dine alfresco.
With almost 300 days of sunshine per year, you’ll get all of the benefits of the sparkling swimming pool with an outdoor barbecue area which is yours to enjoy, while you leave the care of maintenance to the property’s gardeners.
Stroll from your house down to Harbour Town, with its myriad of fashion outlet stores, trendy cafes and restaurants, not to mention the cinema complex. In just a short drive you’ll be on the shores of the beautiful Broadwater which comes alive with the activity of swimmers, kayakers, jet skiers, walkers and runners.
Positioned on Limetree Parade East within a highly sought-after residential location, you’ll also discover schools, public transport and shopping centres moments from this property.
Property Features Include:
• Three spacious bedrooms, large master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
• Open plan living area with air-conditioning and separate dining and family area
• Modern kitchen with new oven top, appliances and dishwasher
• Two full size bathrooms with additional toilet powder room
• Separate laundry with ample storage cupboards
• Tropical outdoor entertainment area and fenced gardens
• Single remote lock up garage with internal access and second car park
• Security gated complex with resort style facilities, tropical pool and BBQ area.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.