Dual Living In An Incredible Location!
An amazing opportunity awaits at 10 Vespa Crescent, Surfers Paradise. This renovated 3 bedroom home is coupled with a self contained one bedroom granny flat, all situated on a 632m2 block. A nature reserve adjoins the rear of the property giving you access to parklands to enjoy year round.
Entertaining is easy with a spacious sun room including bar, private courtyard, large in-ground pool and plenty of parking for guests. The main home and granny flat are metered separately for water and electricity making this property an investors dream.
If you’re a developer seeking to build Villas, then look no further as this property is zoned for 1 dwelling per 250m2 of land!
Positioned in a central location with schools TSS and St Hilda’s, Gold Coast Turf Club, Southport Golf Club, HOTA Park, Chevron Island, Isle of Capri and Surfers Paradise CBD all very close by.
Expressions of Interest close August 30th so call today to organise an inspection and take advantage of this magnificent opportunity!
– 3 bedroom home featuring multiple living areas, private front courtyard and study nook
– 1 bedroom granny flat with full kitchen and separate living space
– Separate water and electricity meters
– LED lighting throughout
– Large in-ground pool
– Low maintenance property with off street parking for 5+ cars
– Gated access to the adjoining nature reserve
– Hardwood timber construction
– Central location close to prestigious schools and popular shops, restaurants and entertainment
– Medium Density Residential Zoning (RD3 – 1 dwelling per 250m2)
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 632.00 m²
- 4 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room