Motivated Sellers Not Testing Market - This Home Must Be Sold
The quintessential, luxury waterfront lifestyle you’ve longed for has arrived, with this ultra-modern residence, set against the backdrop of the glittering Gold Coast skyline. Nestled in the exclusive Paradise Waters enclave, this meticulously renovated masterpiece has been designed with effortless living and entertaining in mind, with a sprawling open plan lounge, dining and stone kitchen fusing seamlessly with a vast alfresco terrace, along with a spacious media/rumpus room, elegant bedrooms and a sparkling pool, set back from the water to deliver peace and privacy. Boating enthusiasts will also appreciate the street to water drive-through boat ramp with winch, pontoon plus the 14m expanse of sandy beachfront which flanks this immaculate property.
Boasting flawless fittings and fixtures throughout, as well as sleek white interiors and flooded with natural light, its perfectly positioned to capture both eastern and northern sunshine, while still embracing the iconic views of the Gold Coast.
• Magnificent, modern 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence set out on a 782m2 block;
• Impeccably presented, with sparkling, all-white interiors plus lustrous Blackbutt timber floors;
• Vast open plan living spills outdoors via bifolds for seamless integrated indoor-outdoor living;
• Sleek stone kitchen with gas cooking, Miele appliances and custom island bench;
• Master bedroom is a spacious sanctuary with his and her walk-in-robes, elegant ensuite with freestanding bath, terrace and stunning skyline and water views;
• Bedroom 2 is ensuited and shares an all-weather terrace with bedroom 3;
• Bedrooms 3 and 4 serviced by a stunning family bathroom, with another bathroom awaiting downstairs;
• Expansive alfresco terrace wraps around the home to embrace the waterfront and pool front entertaining areas;
• Lush, well-established gardens and lawns with floating pontoon, boat ramp and under house storage;
• Video camera intercom, keyless entry, ducted and split-system air-conditioning;
• Six car accommodation including triple lock-up garage with drive-thru facility to boat ramp.
Situated within easy reach of Surfers Paradise and all its enticing offerings, you are also only a leisurely stroll to public transport, including the G Link which whisks you down to enjoy the best of Broadbeach, as well as minutes from exclusive schools, St. Hilda’s and TSS.
Now is the time to embrace the luxury waterfront lifestyle the Gold Coast is famous for – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.