PREMIUM NORTHERN PALM BEACH POSITION
This three bedroom two-storey brick home sits on a large 562m2 block in a quiet family friendly street. Even though the current home is in a tidy condition, there is huge scope to add further value to this property.
The ground floor of this home has a large multipurpose room which could be turned into a 4th bedroom and there is also space to add a 2nd bathroom. The first floor has a large living area that flows onto the East facing balcony to capture plenty of morning sun.
Location is everything and this property is conveniently located within a short stroll to Tallebudgera Creek, beaches, Custard Canteen Café, Palm Beach Primary School and Mallawa Sports Park Complex.
10 Allawah embodies what the Palm Beach lifestyle is all about.
– Large 562m2 block, east facing with a 19m frontage.
– Timber flooring through living and dining areas
– Tidy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Undercover balcony and patio area
– Large private backyard with potential for a pool (STCA)
– Three good sized bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
– Large downstairs multipurpose room with scope to add a 2nd bathroom
– Double garage with additional room for carparking on the driveway
– Separate laundry and two separate toilets
– Quiet family friendly street within walking distance to Tallebudgera Creek
– Currently rented for $620 per week on a periodic basis
Opportunities like this are becoming harder and harder to find in Northern Palm Beach. For further information, please contact Tyler today!