Time For Beachside Living? Here Is Your Chance
Attention Buyers: Due to COVID-19 we are more than happy for initial inspections to be conducted via video call. This service is entirely at your discretion. Naturally, private inspections are always welcomed. Thank you.
The opportunities are endless with this home. Split into two levels, you can continue to rent both units out for a handsome $970 per week, rent one out and use the other as a weekly earner, combine both to create your dream home or re develop on the block.
Downstairs is configured as a three-bedroom unit which flows from room to room leading out to outdoor entertaining area overlooking the in-ground swimming pool, perfect for those summer days.
Upstairs is configured as an open two-bedroom unit with an expansive timber deck that captures the Southerly breeze, the beautiful sun rise with glimpses of the golden sandy beach. All bedrooms can comfortably fit a queen-sized bed and are accompanied with built in robes.
Positioned on the most desirable street in the Southern Gold Coast with dual frontage on the Gold Coast Highway and Jefferson Lane. Only steps to the pristine beach, local coffee shops and restaurants.
There is limited beach side living available in Palm Beach so don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of a blue chip suburb in the Southern Gold Coast.
Inspection By Private Appointment Only, Please Call To Arrange.
– In ground swimming pool with entertaining area
– Tiled throughout downstairs living area
– Low maintenance lifestyle living
– Dual frontage on both Gold Coast Highway and Jefferson Lane on a 413m2 block
– Continue as a secure investment, build your dream home or re develop on the block
– Room for six cars
– All bedrooms comfortably fit queen sized beds with built in robes
– Upstairs offers an airy and open layout flowing to the timber deck
– 50m walk to the Eleventh Ave beach access
– Secure tenants in place paying combined $970 per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.