Cosy Coastal Sanctuary, 600m to Miami Beach
Situated in a popular suburb and within easy walking distance to the beach, Miami Marketta and more, a cosy coastal sanctuary awaits with this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. Impeccably presented, you’ll be instantly drawn to the light-filled kitchen and living room, set under exposed beams and offering seamless integrated indoor-outdoor living. Fully landscaped and flanked with sandstone paving and a trellis draped with deciduous passionfruit and grape vines, this inviting alfresco area provides covered and open-air entertaining zones, a water feature, along with ample space to soak up the northern sun.
Other impressive features include 3 generous bedrooms, oak island bench in the kitchen, polished blackbutt timber floors, panelled walls and a spacious family bathroom accented by a mix of copper, timber and concrete finishes.
• 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 car spaces on a low maintenance 405m2 block;
• Ideal location, walk to beach, Miami Marketta, golf course, cafes and more;
• Impeccably presented with blackbutt floors, panelled walls;
• Open plan oak kitchen and sunny living room, set under exposed beams;
• Separate study or extra living space plus dining room off kitchen
• Modern industrial bathroom with exposed copper pipework, double shower, freestanding bath on polished concrete floors;
• Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and private indoor garden/courtyard;
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with fans and built-in-robes;
• Seamless integrated indoor-outdoor living with sandstone paved alfresco area;
• Covered and uncovered entertaining spaces, water feature, lush gardens;
• 5kW solar, Crimsafe screens and two air-conditioning units installed;
• Landscaped front garden with fire pit;
• Single garage plus carport and storage shed.
Ideally located in the heart of Miami, take advantage of being only 600m to Miami Esplanade and the beach, 650m to the vibrant Miami Marketta, 500m to Burleigh Golf Club, 1.9km to Miami State School and 3km to Marymount College. You’re also only 950m to Pizzey Park and less than 10 minutes drive to the upscale dining and shopping precinct, Pacific Fair.
Make the wise decision to live in a sought-after suburb, within easy access to all amenities and promising a low maintenance lifestyle.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Land is 405.00 m²
- 2 Garage