Enchanting 8.45 acre Rural Sanctuary, only 10mins from Broadbeach.
There’s a spirituality to this sprawling 8.45 acre rural sanctuary unlike anywhere else you’ll find on the Gold Coast. Nestled in Merrimac, amongst tranquil bushland surrounds, you’ll feel far removed from the fast pace of everyday life in this soothing natural setting, yet still only be a 10 minute drive from bustling Broadbeach. Punctuated by meandering, wide open expanses of greenery, flourishing thickets and a spectacular natural tapestry of towering trees, this magnificent estate also flanks approx. 700acres of lush council land which can never be built out and is ideal for a lucrative horse agistment, running livestock, hobby farm or potential development.
A meticulously maintained 2-storey property also awaits on this parcel of land, boasting light-filled interiors, a vast country kitchen and multiple living areas. The bedrooms are infused with natural light and framed by pastoral vistas, while an enticing deck will tempt you outdoors often, if only to simply soak up the serenity on offer. This overlooks your choice of two inground pools (one which is 20m long) and acts as an idyllic alfresco area to host family and friends.
• 8.45 acre estate with an impeccably presented 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2-storey residence;
• Light, airy and large kitchen with granite benches and stainless-steel appliances;
• Charming living room with custom cabinetry plus soaring atrium over the dining room;
• Downstairs master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite plus access to timber deck;
• Bedroom 2, with air-conditioning, ceiling fan and a large terrace which faces due north;
• Bedroom 3 offers the same amenities but has views over the rolling hills;
• Upstairs family bathroom with separate powder room and large laundry downstairs;
• Supersized rumpus room with bar, flows out to the deck and pool alfresco area;
• Be spoilt for choice with 1 x 20m pool and 1 x freeform pool on your paved terrace;
• 5kw solar panels, 4 x stables, 5 x tack rooms, 2 x 3 car sheds plus carport;
• Backs on to approx. 700acres of council land which can never be built out and proposed ‘Green Heart’ botanical gardens project.
Situated in a suburb renowned for its country feel yet convenient location, it’s only moments from the M1 and elite schools including St Michael’s College, All Saints and Somerset College, and a short drive from Pacific Fair and Robina Town Centre. You’ll also relish being a mere 10 minutes from the vibrant hub of Broadbeach and beaches, cafes, restaurants and the Star Casino.
Rarely will properties like this be released to the market, which offers so many rewarding opportunities. Whether you explore it’s development potential, run livestock or a successful horse agistment or simply live the rural life you’ve longed for, take advantage of this unique prospect and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.