Stunning HIA House of the Year
A dream location poised on the water’s edge, with breath taking views across the canal from countless vantage points, this beautiful home will surely impress from the moment you enter through the stunning entranceway.
An inspiring ground floor design is flooded with abundance of natural light, with Tahitian Resort Style ceiling fans in the living room, which adjoins the kitchen and dining area overlooking the water, making this home perfect for entertaining your family and friends all year round.
You’ll be swept away by the uninterrupted canal views from this contemporary home, which features a sparkling kitchen with Caesar stone waterfall island bench, integrated AEG appliances inclusive of dishwasher, duo microwave with grill and pyrolytic oven, induction gas cooktop, soft closing doors and drawers and additional storage in the butlers pantry.
Four spacious bedrooms with three bathrooms provide ample space for the entire family or guest accommodation. Most of the rooms in this home boast water views, with the master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and spacious ensuite. With every need having been thought of, there is also the addition of a large living area that offers a separate entrance into the house, which can be utilised as a granny flat or rumpus room or office.
In the private resort style alfresco area, a large entertainers deck steps down to the glistening swimming pool and sundeck, surrounded by manicured lawns overlooking the river. Imagine relaxing as you watch the boats go by, or wandering down with your favourite beverage to the private pontoon, which is fully fitted with power, water and lighting.
Situated in one of the most prestigious locations on a glistening canal, become immersed in the admirable lifestyle that the Gold Coast has to offer, within a moments’ drive of the golden shores of Mermaid Beach. You’ll also discover this location is close proximity to restaurants, eateries, entertainment, shopping centres, public transport and schools.
Property Features Include:
● Four bedrooms, three bathrooms including ensuite in master and powder room
● Large office or 5th bedroom, rumpus room or granny flat, with separate entrance to main house
● Laundry shoot from upstairs down into the laundry cupboard downstairs
● Ultra modern kitchen with premium integrated AEG appliances and butlers pantry
● “Beach House” engineered timber flooring throughout
● Designer staircase painted to match timber flooring with glass balustrade
● Integrated Surround sound speakers
● Oversized garage and carport
● Two large water tanks underneath the deck to support the irrigation system
● Large pontoon with water tap and power outlet including outdoor light
● Actron Air Conditioner with downstairs and upstairs wall controllers and reverse cycle and ducted throughout
● Paradox Security System with controllers in four places
● Downstairs garage, front entrance, Office entrance and upstairs main bedroom
● Outdoor Range hood with Isolation Drive Technology
● Evolution Auto Cell Cleaning Model for salt water swimming pool.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 782.00 m²
- Floor Area is 410.00 m²
- 4 Garage
- Ducted Cooling