First Time On The Market In 28 Years!
A property with endless potential is hard to come by, especially when it’s located in a quiet and sought-after cul de sac. After 28 years, this rare opportunity has come to market.
Situated on a 739m2 block with north-facing backyard, this 3 bedroom home is perfect for any buyer. Whether you live in or rent it as is, transform it into your dream home, or knock it down to rebuild, this one caters to it all.
Local shops, cafes, schools, parks and public transport are all within walking distance. The beach, Pacific Fair, Broadbeach CBD and the Nobbys precinct are a short drive away.
Your new home includes:
– 739m2 fully fenced block, north-facing backyard
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (master with ensuite)
– Double lock up garage
– Large in ground pool
– Enclosed outdoor entertaining patio
– Oversized living, dining and entertaining area with bar
– Quiet cul de sac in sought after location
– Close proximity to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, entertainment
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 739.00 m²
- Floor Area is 246.00 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place