Canal home with enviable waterfront and golf course views
What more can one want for, other than a contemporary two level home, commanding
highly desirable waterfront views, whilst also looking out across the Links Golf Course?
You’ll find all of this and more, at this sought-after four bedroom Hope Island residence.
Resort-style living sets the scene in this meticulously designed entertainer. Innovatively
designed with multiple living spaces throughout the home, you’ll discover
nothing but the finest in contemporary construction.
High quality fixtures adorn the kitchen with stainless steel appliances inclusive of a gas
cooker with modern splashback, stone benchtops and luxurious walk-in pantry. Four
ensuite bedrooms provide ample space for family and visiting guests, with a glorious master
retreat and walk-in robe ensuring the need for space is adequately catered to.
Innovative living is complete with open-plan design, flowing out onto the covered alfresco
dining area which overlooks the pool, canal and manicured Golf Course. Additional space
can be appreciated in the media room, which is perfect for families who like to
spend quality time together.
Complete with two spacious entertaining areas, a sparkling pool and path leading down to
the water, there’s no other place you’d rather be. Take in the glorious vista from the
expansive sundeck, bordering the glistening swimming pool, which overlooks the canal.
Situated within the Northern Gold Coast in Hope Island Resort, you’ll discover everything
you will need, want and love in this premium estate, which has been built around
Queensland Premier Resort Links Golf Course. Only 45 minutes drive from Brisbane Airport,
35 minutes drive from Coolangatta Airport and within close proximity to the shops,
restaurants, theme parks and schools, you’ll be ideally placed for lifestyle and convenience.
Property Features Include:
● Located in the Northern Gold Coast in Hope Island Resort
● Delightful modern 405m2 (44 Squares) two storey home on a 613m2 block of waterfront land
● Amazing views across the water to the 2nd and 8th fairway of the Links Golf Club
● Modern chef’s kitchen with two stone benches and walk-in pantry
● Four ensuite bedrooms; master with large retreat and walk-in robe
● Open plan living, covered alfresco and a separate study or media room
● Two separate entertaining areas with a sparkling pool and path down to the water
● DLUG with buggy space, separate powder room and landscaped gardens
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no
warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not
rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by
inspection or otherwise.