Prime Position, Endless Potential on a 1556m2 Waterfront Block
A rare opportunity to purchase a prime waterfront parcel of land, set out over a sprawling 1556m2 double block, has arrived. Nestled in a tranquil street in the family-friendly, leafy enclave of Florida Gardens, the potential is endless whether to renovate the existing 371m2 residence which features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, tennis court, pool, jetty and 23m of deep waterfrontage or explore the possibilities of redeveloping the entire site to build your dream home in a sought-after location.
Set back from the street and tucked away behind lush, private gardens, you’ll enjoy the spacious formal lounge with open fireplace, along with informal living and dining areas, a granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and easy access to the tiled alfresco area. A generous master suite which occupies the top floor is also on offer and is set against the backdrop of city skyline views. It boasts a Roman-style podium spa, double granite-topped vanity, bidet, large dressing room and an east facing balcony. Three remaining bedrooms reside downstairs, one with a walk-in-robe and ensuite, with the 4th bedroom also able to be converted into a home office.
Located within easy access of shops, cafes, beaches, public transport, and high-quality schools, this is your chance to secure entry into an enviable neighbourhood in Broadbeach Waters. Do not delay, arrange your inspection with David Cui today.
• 1556m2 double block nestled in the family-friendly, leafy enclave of Florida Gardens
• Explore the potential to renovate or redevelop and maximise the skyline views
• Existing residence features 371m2 of living space set over 2 levels
• Open fireplace in formal lounge + informal living and dining areas
• Granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances and walk-in-pantry
• Sprawling master suite occupies top floor with balcony, skyline views, ensuite with sunken spa and bidet plus a dressing room
• Bed 2 with ensuite, walk-in-robe, bed 3 with built-in-robes + 4th bed or study
• Family bathroom downstairs with modern freestanding tub
• Alfresco area for entertaining plus tropical pool and tennis court
• Jetty, boat ramp and 23m of deep waterfrontage
• Double garage plus workshop
• Stroll to beaches, cafes, shops, public transport and more
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.