Sensational Apartment with Pool, City & Garden Vista
Positioned within the Atlantis West building on the edge of the Main River in Paradise Waters, you’ll be spoilt with gorgeous views from this modern apartment.
Open-plan living extends out onto a private balcony overlooking palm trees, manicured
lawns, a resort style swimming pool and city skyline.
Bright interiors have an abundance of natural light flowing in, complemented by wooden
flooring which softens the apartment, providing warmth throughout the home.
In the living area, the contemporary kitchen features a breakfast bar with sleek and stylish
finishes inclusive of a bespoke splashback, stainless steel appliances and pendant lighting.
Comprising of one bedroom and one bathroom, this apartment offers real appeal for those desiring premium location and a resort lifestyle.
Walk from this Surfers Paradise apartment into Main Beach and enjoy everything on offer,
from trendy cafes and boutiques on Tedder Avenue, to patrolled surf beaches and
Property Features Include:
– One bedroom, one bathroom apartment
– Open-plan living inclusive of dining, kitchen and lounge
– Exquisite garden, pool, city and ocean views
– Situated within the Atlantis West building in Paradise Waters
– Wooden flooring throughout apartment
– Contemporary kitchen with premium finishes
– Single garage for vehicle
Building Facilities Include:
– Set amidst 7 acres of riverfront manicured grounds
– Onsite managers with 24 hour security
– Outdoor resort style pool
– Indoor heated pool, sauna and steam room
– Large marina with stunning views
– Fully equipped gymnasium and multiple tennis courts
– Close to G-link light rail station
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Floor Area is 103.00 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court