Luxury Beachside Living – Kurrohmin on Woodgee
Claiming one of this suburb’s most exceptional and tightly held addresses – Woodgee Street, Currumbin – this contemporary apartment commands its luxurious position, overlooking the glistening turquoise waters and golden shores of Currumbin Beach.
Distinguished by modern Viennese inspired architecture, the streamlined contemporary design of the building further adds to the distinctive appeal of this sophisticated residence. Light-filled with two ultra-modern bedrooms and bathrooms, freshly designed interiors are met by unrivalled style and extravagance.
As you admire the apartment’s bespoke interior, you will be impressed by its generous layout. Enormous floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious ceilings, designer ceiling fans and crisp white walls are enhanced by matt black accent fixtures and fittings throughout.
Polished concrete custom coloured floors allow each room to flow effortlessly onto the next. The immaculate designer kitchen is inclusive of high-end European appliances, including an integrated dishwasher, concealed range hood, coloured glass splash backs and double bowl undermount sink. Complimenting the European design of the home, lustrous surfaces are inclusive of premium quality custom cabinetry and solid stone benchtops.
In the bedrooms, polished hardwood timber floors, flush set plasterboard linings in crisp white, designer ceiling fans to main bedrooms and floor to ceiling built-in cupboards and cabinet work provide the ultimate retreat. Bathrooms comprise floor-to-ceiling tiling, fully vitrified porcelain tiles, custom built vanity cabinets with stone tops, matt black accent fixtures and fittings throughout, frameless glass shower screens and semi recessed basins.
An entertainer’s dream, the large exclusive balcony and garden area has been generously balanced to cater to the Queensland alfresco lifestyle. A breezy retreat with tropical ambiance, it’s the ideal place to relax and soak in the warm sunshine. Raised garden beds, deep soil planting areas, native foliage to the perimeter, high performance glass for superior thermal and acoustic performance define this outdoor space.
Positioned only a short stroll from Currumbin’s cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and shops, as well as an easy walk to the beach, Elephant Rock, Currumbin Alley surfers mecca and of course the famous ‘swell’ Festival and Sculptures by the sea. Moreover, this lifestyle haven is also within easy access to the M1 Highway, and the Gold Coast Airport. Truly the best of both worlds.
Property Features Include:
● Contemporary two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment situated on Woodgee Street in Beachside Currumbin.
● Area Total 214 sqm modern Viennese inspired architecture and spacious 4.3m-4.9m high ceilings.
● Secure car space and dedicated basement storage enclosure
● Direct lift access to basement
● Solid hardwood entry pivot door with smart locking system
● Polished hardwood flooring to hallway and internal stairs
● Polished concrete floors in the kitchen, dining and living rooms.
● Full height floor to ceiling windows and doors to most glazing units
● Laundry inclusive of tiled space with a laundry cabinet with tub and storage cabinet.
● Private Melbourne inspired external terraced courtyards to each bedroom,
● Private landscaped garden
● Extensive balcony off the living area with fully vitrified porcelain tiles to balconies, built-in barbeque unit and clear frames glass balustrades.
We are due to break soil in September 2021 which an approx build time of 10 months.
For a complete information memorandum, please enquiry today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Floor Area is 214.00 m²