BEACHFRONT SOPHISTICATION | ENTIRE 18TH FLOOR
The Waterline Development is one of the most exclusive addresses in Broadbeach, a boutique collection of luxury residential-only apartments overlooking beachfront parkland. From the 18th sub-penthouse level, views encompass miles of golden sand beaches, an endless expanse of the blue Pacific and a dazzling cityscape that sparkles into life at nightfall.
This elegant apartment offers room to relax in privacy, to entertain lavishly and to experience the unique Gold Coast lifestyle year-round. A broad alfresco terrace opens off living areas, served by a central open plan kitchen with lustrous granite benchtops and metallic-finish cabinetry. Floor to ceiling glass brings the breathtaking ocean vista indoors, with sleek sunblinds and sheer drapes for light control. A sitting area on the northern tip overlooks the beach and provides a cosy TV lounge. The southern sector offers a formal lounge opening to a city-view balcony, with formal dining adjacent.
Lustrous floors of Italian crema marble feature throughout the living areas, extending to the guest powder room and laundry. The main bedroom enjoys superb coastal views, the ensuite is equally spectacular, featuring a square Roman spa and twin-head shower behind a sliding glass panel and clad in exotic richly veined marble, with a polished stone twin basins vanity, plus toilet and bidet.
The opposite wing houses two queen-sized guest bedrooms linked by a marble-tiled ensuite. With patrolled beaches at the doorstep and dozens of restaurants, cafes, shopping and entertainment all a mere stroll away, this apartment provides an idyllic seaside lifestyle at the heart of the Gold Coast.
* Two security lifts to private lobby on designated floor, grand timber entry doors
* Only 27 Private residences in this exclusive residential development
* Bookleaf stone feature wall in entry, high ceilings, security system, video intercom
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, top quality furniture, Miele laundry
* Kitchen in Antique Brown granite, textured neutral carpets to bedrooms
* Gaggenau kitchen appliances include oven & induction hob, Neff dishwahser
* Master suite with fitted dressing room, built-in robes to guest rooms
* Resort pool & spa, sauna, steam room, water themed gardens
* Barbecue pavilion & outdoor dining areas
* Pet friendly building with Body Corporate approval
* 6 metre x 6 metre double lock-up garage in secure basement
Apartment 26 ‘Waterline’ 132 Old Burleigh Road, Broadbeach Qld
Disclaimer:: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.